Friday, June 7, 2013

My hair is falling so I'm gonna do something about it

I noticed that my hair is falling, even my mom told me, and my hairdresser said that I have more hair in the left side of my scalp. I've been thinking about it and I haven't been so good to my hair along the time.

I started coloring my hair when I was 17. I had a fixation with red hair. You can imagine that dying my hair constantly for 2 years was a strain for my hair. After that, I wanted to use something less toxic, and I discovered henna for hair. Henna is good for the hair, but what I found in commerce didn't do the job.

I stopped dying my hair, but started heavily curling it with an curling iron and then the straightening obsession came as well. Lately I've noticed that my hair is so thin and now, even if I curl it I can't get the nice curls I had when I was young, plus my curls don't last more than 1 hour.

I've decided to stop abusing my hair. I must say that in the beginning it looked horrible. I only wore it in a ponytail. But after a week I noticed the difference; it started to slightly curl and it even looked more shiny and it definitely felt stronger.

So now, the second week I decided that I'm not gonna straighten it as I did before, and if I wanna curl it I will use over night classic curly things.

I am only 24, I can't destroy my hair now. What am I gonna do when I will be older ? Wear a wig ? No !
Take my advice, stop abusing your hair and only use natural shampoo and home made masks. It's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice