Sunday, July 14, 2013

1 book 1 week for a year = 52 books

I've read a couple of blog posts about this and I've already started this project. I decided to read IT and Self Development books for the beginning. Because its hard to read some of the technical books in just 1 week, I decided to pair them up with "easier" books, like NLP books, personal development books, or Buddhism books, books that are maybe thinner or easier to read, or even books I've read before, but I'm not sure if thee latter  should be added to the program.

For the beginning I choose a web development book and a personal development one. I gave them both 2 weeks, and when the HTML one tired me I put it down and read from the other one. I think this is going to be my way of doing this 1 year challenge.

Update.3August.2013 I'm falling behind; I think it's because I haven't gotten used to my work schedule; After 2 weeks I've noticed I need to sleep an extra 30 minutes in the morning. But I am considering taking some vitamins, to keep up with my new routine.

This list will be updated during the 1 year task with titles and notes of how its going.

Week 1  :  (1 july - 7 july), f.14july
               HTML & CSS design and build websites, John Duckett 

Week 2  : ( 8 july - 14 july), b.5july, f.22july
                How to instantly connect with anyone, Leil Lowndes

Week 3  : (15 July - 21 July)       begun : 17 July, finished :
                Android Apps for Absolute Beginners 2nd Edition (2012) 

Week 4  : (22 July - 28July)        begun: 24 July, finished : 11 August
              Elefantul si crenguta (arta gandirii pozitive), Geoff Thompson 

Week 5  : (29 July - 4 August)    begun: 2 August, finished: 25 September
               Power vs Force, David R. Hawkins,

Week 6 : (5 Aug - 11 Aug)  begun: 2nd September, finished: 12 September
                Arta simplitatii, Dominique Loreau

Week 7 : (12 - 18 Aug)  begun/finished 12 Sept
                Personalitate Alfa - Puterea ta interioara

Week 8 : (19 - 25 Aug)
                How to double your brain power (audio book , MindPowerWords)

Week 9 : (26 - 1 Sept)
                Cum sa dai jos 1 kg de grasime pe saptamana, Bogdan Tomoioaga

Week 10: ( 2 - 8 Sept)
                 Personalitate Alfa - Descopera-ti vocatia

Week 11 :9 - 15 Sept
                 Dale Carnegie - Arta de a reusi in viata

Week 12 :16 -22 Sept
                 Suzanne Collins - Jocurile Foamei , cartea I

Week 13: 23 -  29 Sept
                 Suzanne Collins - Jocurile Foamei , cartea II, SFIDAREA

Week 14: 30 -   6 Oct
                 Rich Dad Poor Dad  by Robert Kiyosaki.

Week 15:   7 - 13 Oct






No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice